Grand Prairie Estates
Grand Prairie Estates is a Senior Living Community offering both Independent Living Villas and Assisted Living Apartments focused on keeping the area's senior population as independent as possible. Our facilities are located just 2 blocks away from McDonough District Hospital and other Doctor's offices and other Medical Facilities.
Grand Prairie Senior Villas
- Grand Prairie Senior Villas offer 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, and a warm 2 car garage
- An easy life style with no exterior maintenance, mowing or snow removal
- Grand prairie senior villas offer a very comfortable, homey atmosphere. They are designed to be reminiscent of the old style home featuring covered front porch with optional screening, large front picture window, tall ceilings, tall upper cabinets, wide detailed wood work, and the comfort of a warm fireplace. All of this along with a design to make senior living easier and more enjoyable.
- There are no steps
- Wide doors and hallways
- lowered kitchen cabinets
- Raised toilets with grab bars
- Shower featuring built in seats and grab bars
Villa residents are offered the following services:
- Home cooked meals available at Grand Prairie Assisted Living
- Social Events and activities connected with the Grand Prairie Assisted Living Facility
- Use of the Assisted Living Facility's library, lounges, courtyards, etc.
- First priority placement for admission to Grand Prairie Assisted Living
All New Villas include:
- Personalized choices of cabinets, vanities, counter tops, light fixtures, and floorcovering
- Several comfortable options are available such as fireplace and screened-in porch
- Lawn care and snow removal.
- The Team at Grand Prairie will work with you and your family to make a convenient transition to live at Grand Prairie Assisted Living if desired in the future.
- For More information about the Grand Prairie Assisted Living Facility visit
Call Jack Laverdiere, 309-333-4001 for any questions you may have regarding villa units available and costs.